Welcome to “Ringtonelly” (the “Platform,” “We,” or “us”) (the “Platform,” “We,” or “us”). We are dedicated to preserving and respecting your privacy. This policy outlines our procedures for respecting the personal data we acquire from you or that you supply to us. If you do not agree with this policy, you should not use the platform.
If you have any queries about how we utilize your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
What information do we gather about you?
We gather and process information you give us when you register an account and post material to the Platform. This includes technical and behavioral information regarding your usage of the platform. We also collect information about you if you download the app and engage with the platform without having an account.
How will we utilize the information about you?
We use your information to deliver the platform to you and to develop and operate it. We use your information to, among other things, provide you with ideas in the feed that you might enjoy, enhance and grow the Platform, and assure your safety. Where appropriate, we will also use your personal information to give you relevant advertisements and promote the platform.
Who do we share your information with?
We share your data with third-party service providers who enable us to deliver the platform, such as cloud storage providers. We also share your information with business partners, content moderation services, measurement providers, marketers, and analytics companies. Where and when needed by law, we will disclose your information with law enforcement authorities or regulators and with third parties subject to a legally enforceable court order.
How long do we hold onto your information?
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide the service. Where we do not need your information in order to offer the service to you, we maintain it only as long as we have a legitimate business purpose in preserving such data or where we are subject to a legal duty to retain the data. We will also retain your data if we believe it is or will be essential for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
We will normally notify all users of any substantial changes to this policy by posting a notice on our platform. However, you should review this policy often to check for any changes. By accessing or using the platform, you accept that you have read this policy and that you understand your rights with regard to your personal data and how we will collect, use, and process it.
The kinds of personal data we utilize
We gather and utilize the following information about you:
Your profile information You offer us information when you register on the Platform, including your username, date of birth (where applicable), email address, and/or telephone number, information you reveal in your user profile, and your photograph or profile material, such as audio, photographs, clips, etc.
User content and behavioral information
We process the material you produce on the Platform, including preferences you establish (such as choice of language), photos and audios you submit, and comments you make (“User Content”). We also collect information on your usage of the platform, e.g., how you engage with the platform, including how you interact with the content we present to you, the ads you view, the photos and audios you download, difficulties encountered, the content you enjoy, and the individuals you follow. For the goal of personalizing material, we also deduce your preferences, including your hobbies, gender, and age. We process information about your followers, the likes you receive, the quantity of downloads your material receives, and replies to content you submit, with the aim of promoting your content to other users. Where appropriate, we will also use your information for the purpose of providing customized advertisements and to alert you about new services and opportunities.
information from third parties.
You may opt to share some data with us from third parties, or via your usage of the Platform, we may gather such third-party data automatically. We have put forth extra detail on the information we get from third parties below:
If you choose to register to use the Platform using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile, including but not limited to, your name, city, your birthday, and the list of your contacts. We will likewise share certain information with your social network, such as your platform ID, access token, and referring URL.
Advertisers and advertising networks
We utilize the information acquired from you, including your engagement with the platform and other third-party sites, to infer your potential interests and offer you more relevant advertising. This information tells us about websites you’ve visited, applications you’ve downloaded, and purchases you have made so that we may forecast what else might interest you in the future and analyze how successful the advertising on our platform is. We acquire this information via the use of “cookies” and similar technologies on our app and from similar information collected from third parties that advertise on our platform and whose sites you visit.
Technical information we acquire about you We automatically gather certain information from you when you use the platform, including while you are using the app without an account. Such information comprises your IP address, browsing history (i.e., the content you have viewed on the Platform), mobile carrier, time zone preferences, an identifier for advertising purposes, and the version of the app you are using. We will also collect information on the device you are using to access the platform, such as the model of your device, the device system, network type, device ID, and your operating system. Where you log in from numerous devices, we will be able to utilize your profile information to identify your behavior across devices.
We utilize the information about your location when accessing and/or using the platform, if you choose to opt-in. With your consent, we may collect your GPS (Global Positioning System) data and mobile device location information. If you do not desire to share your specific location with us, you can turn off location services using the settings on your mobile device.
You may be able to refuse or deactivate cookies by altering your browser settings. Because each browser is different, please refer to the instructions supplied by your browser. Please note that you may need to take extra measures to refuse or deactivate some types of cookies. For example, due to differences in how browsers and mobile apps function, you may need to take different steps to opt out of cookies used for targeted advertising in a browser and to opt out of targeted advertising for a mobile application, which you may control through your device settings or mobile app permissions. If you choose to refuse, deactivate, or delete cookies, some of the functionality of the platform may no longer be available to you.
- How we utilize your personal data
We may use the information we gather about or from you in the following ways:
identify you and maybe upgrade and/or modify the platform;
send you administrative notices or account alerts;
Address queries and reply to customer service requests, questions, and comments;
Administer your account and manage your account profile details;
send you newsletters and correspondence (including email);
Create a more personalized user experience and adjust some things you see on the platform;
identify trends, do data analysis, and assess the efficacy of our marketing and promotions and other service offerings;
Improve your user experience and boost the efficiency and efficacy of the platform’s service and feature offerings;
Ensure your safety and security, including evaluating user content, communications, and related information for infringement of our Community Guidelines and other inappropriate content;
To enable you to socialize on the platform, for example, by allowing other users to identify you via the “Find other friends” option or through their phone contacts; \ to confirm that you are old enough to use our platform (as needed by law) (as required by law).
Other reasons that we think are required to defend our rights and the rights of others, or as otherwise stated to you at the time of collection; In order to comply with our legal requirements, we use your data to help us detect abuse, fraud, and unlawful behavior on the Platform;
- How do we share your personal data?
We share your data with the following selected third parties:
If you choose to register to utilize the Platform using your social network account information (e.g., Facebook and Google), you will supply us or enable your social network to furnish us with your username and public profile. We will likewise communicate certain information with the appropriate social network, such as your app ID, access token, and referring URL.
Where you elect to share material on social networking sites, the audio, image, username, and associated text will be posted on that platform; or, in the event of sharing via instant messaging systems such as WhatsApp, a link to the content will be shared.
We transmit information and content to service providers who support our business, such as cloud service providers and providers of content moderation services, to ensure that the platform is a safe and engaging place.
We employ analytics companies to aid us in the optimization and enhancement of the platform. Our third-party analytics providers also assist us in providing targeted advertisements (if you have elected to receive tailored advertising from us and/or our partners). For more information on how our analytics partners gather data from the platform, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Advertisers and advertising networks
We share information with advertisers and third party measurement providers to demonstrate how many and which users of the Platform have watched or clicked on an advertising. We share your device ID with measurement providers so that we may correlate your activity on the Platform with your activity on other websites; we then use this information to serve you advertising which may be of interest to you.
Our Corporate Group
We may also share your information with other members, subsidiaries, or affiliates of our business group, to offer the Platform including enhancing and optimising the Platform, preventing unlawful usage and assisting users.
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or other organizations if legally required to do so or if such use is reasonably necessary to: comply with a legal obligation, process, or request; enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; detect, prevent, or otherwise address security, fraud, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- Where we store your personal data: Information acquired by us may be kept and processed in Germany or any other country in which we or our agencies have facilities. By using the Platform, you explicitly consent to any such transfer and storage of information outside of your country of residence, where data protection laws may be different and/or less rigorous. However, we shall attempt to take reasonable precautions to maintain an appropriate degree of data protection, including while exchanging your personal information with such countries.
In the event that we undergo reorganization, are sold to or merged with a third party, or sell some or substantially all of our assets, any personal information we possess about you may be transferred to that reorganized business or third party in line with applicable legislation.
In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Your Choices
You can see and change most of your profile information by registering with Ringtonelly. You can remove the user content that you posted. We also provide a variety of features in Settings that allow you to regulate your submitted content. If you have any questions about how to utilize those tools or want to know about any rights you may have in the nation where you reside, please contact us at [email protected]
- Web Beacons
Our platform may contain electronic pictures known as Web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to generate aggregated data to assess how the platform is used. We employ third parties to acquire information about how you and others use the platform. For example, we will know how many Users access a given page and what User Content they clicked on. We utilize this aggregated information to understand and optimize how the platform is used.
We have taken appropriate technological and organizational steps to provide a degree of security proportionate to the danger of variable likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technological and organizational safeguards and will update them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems.
We shall, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you click a link to any of these websites, please remember that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or obligation for these policies. Please verify their policies before you submit any information to these websites.
- How long we store your personal data: We maintain your information for as long as it is required to provide you with the service. Where we do not need your information in order to offer the service to you, we maintain it only for so long as we have a legitimate business purpose in preserving such data. However, there are circumstances where we are likely to preserve personal data for longer in compliance with our legal responsibilities or if it is required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. \s- After you have discontinued your use of our platform, we preserve your information in an aggregated and anonymized manner.
- Complaints \s In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we treat your personal data, please contact us in the first place at [email protected], and we will strive to comply with your request as quickly as possible.
We will normally notify all users of any substantial changes to this policy through a notification issued via the platform. However, you should review this policy often to check for any changes. We shall also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy, which indicates the effective date of such a policy. Your continued access to or use of the platform after the date of the new policy signifies your acceptance of the updated policy. If you do not agree to the new policy, you must discontinue accessing or using the platform.
In case of any questions, comments, or requests regarding this policy, you may approach us by email at [email protected]
By accessing any of the websites, you are accepting and consenting to the usage of cookies.
Cookies and User Preferences
We use the following cookies:
strictly required cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our services. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to move between pages of the websites and enable you to log in.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to detect and count the number of visitors and see how users move about the website as they use it. This allows us to make changes, such as ensuring that users find what they are seeking quickly.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the websites. This enables us to tailor our content for you, welcome you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or location) and services you have used.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the websites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and mobile app, including the advertising displayed on them, more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information, which does not include your identity, with third parties for this reason.
Please note that by using the websites without blocking cookies, you are consenting to their use.
We enable third parties to utilize cookies on our Websites.
Google Analytics. We utilize Google Analytics and Google Display Advertising, which gather anonymized user activity data via the use of both first-party and third-party cookies. We use the Google Display Advertising features, which collect data through the third-party DoubleClick cookie, in order to serve you with relevant advertising after you leave our Websites, provide us with information about how our use of various advertising services is related to visits to our Websites, identify trends in how our Services are being used and by what demographics, and publish those trends in reports for internal use. Unless we first acquire your approval, we do not seek to link the reports to identified users.
Google Analytics gathers your IP address. We also utilize your IP address information to determine the geographical places where our services are being accessed.
We will not merge your personal information with information gathered through the DoubleClick cookie without first providing you with notice of the merging and getting your opt-in agreement.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and tailor Google Display Network advertising using Google’s Ads Settings. You may discover more here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856?hl=en&ref topic=2971788. You may also opt out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We at Ringtonelly strive to establish a safe and secure platform for our users, and in order to protect them, we do not allow any offensive or unlawful content or anything that infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party on the Ringtonelly Platform.
Ringtonelly’s Terms of Service do not allow users to publish, transmit, or email objectionable content, such as content that threatens the security or sovereignty of India, disturbs public order, is defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, or is dangerous to kids.
Ringtonelly’s Terms of Service do not allow users to publish, transmit, or communicate anything that violates or infringes someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
In filing any request, please verify that your notice is complete and that your representations are accurate. If we need additional information necessary to make your notification comprehensive, please send that information quickly. If you fail to supply the needed information, your request may not be processed further.
Copyright is a legal right of the owner that protects original creative works of authorship (e.g., music, films, photographs, etc.). (e.g., songs, videos, images, etc.). But a copyright may protect only an original representation of ideas; it cannot protect facts or underlying concepts.
We do not tolerate any content that breaches copyright. Each user must verify that the content they post does not infringe any third-party rights. Any use of copyrighted content of others without sufficient consent or a legally justified purpose may lead to a violation. Note that not all unlawful uses of copyrighted works constitute infringements, since there are specific exceptions that come under the category of “fair use” as per Section 52 of the Copyrights Act, 1957.
Removal of content or suspension of account
Ringtonelly will swiftly delete contents and posts temporarily when properly alerted that the materials or posts infringe a third party’s copyright and will acknowledge the aforementioned request within 24 hours. Our Grievance Officer shall examine the infringement or removal request filed with us. The review procedure may take up to 15 days, and if the above-mentioned content is deemed to be in violation of or violating a third party’s rights, then it shall be permanently taken down within 36 hours of the conclusion of such an evaluation.
Please note that your account may be permanently suspended or cancelled for numerous copyright infringements in connection with your use of the Ringtonelly website or other violations of the Terms of Service.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you suspect that your copyright-protected work was placed on Ringtonelly’s website or otherwise hosted by Ringtonelly without license, you may send a copyright infringement notification. Before filing a copyright notification with us, please consider whether or not the usage might be deemed fair use.
To request Ringtonelly for the removal of works based upon copyright infringement, you must file a notification providing the following:
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be careful to explain your relationship to the uploader.
– A description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed.
A thorough explanation of your situation (For example: a full explanation of the activity that you feel is a violation of your copyright and legal rights; what task you hope to accomplish via this; what problems you’ve had that prompt you to request help?)
– A description of where on Ringtonelly’s service the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Ringtonelly to locate the material (for example, the URL for the audio or image or the user account that posted such audio, video, or image; feel free to use screenshots in order to make it easier for us to locate the infringing content).
– A declaration that you have a good-faith conviction that the use of the copyrighted work is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is true and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Your electronic or physical signature To meet this requirement, you may enter your complete legal name (not that of a firm) at the bottom of your notification.
Submit the above information to us:
By email: [email protected] or sRingtonelly shall temporarily suspend the aforementioned content and acknowledge the notification within 24 hours, and our Grievance Officer shall examine the infringement or takedown request filed by you. The review procedure may take up to 15 days, and if the above-mentioned content is deemed to be in violation of or infringing on your rights, then it shall be permanently taken down within 36 hours of the conclusion of such an evaluation.
All information given in your copyright infringement notice may be communicated to the uploader of the content and otherwise made public in any way by Ringtonelly or a third party.
Before filing an infringement notification with us, please be aware that you may be responsible for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you willfully materially misrepresent that a post or behavior is infringing. If you are unclear if the item you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may choose to contact an attorney before submitting a notification with us.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
If you feel that the post or items mentioned in the copyright complaint were misidentified or deleted in error, you may email us a counter-notification. A counter-notification is a request for Ringtonelly to reinstall the deleted item, and it may have legal implications.
The counter-notification must include the following:
Your name, address, and telephone number If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be careful to explain your relationship to the uploader.
– A description of the item that was deleted and the position on Ringtonelly’s service where it previously existed (for example, the URL of the audio, video, or picture; feel free to include screenshots in order to make it simpler for us to investigate).
– A statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was deleted or disabled as a consequence of error or misidentification.
– A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, any judicial district in which Ringtonelly may be found (India), and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original copyright infringement notice or an agent of that person.
Your electronic or physical signature To meet this requirement, you may put your entire legal name (not that of a firm) at the bottom of your electronic counter-notification.
Submit the above information to us:
By email: iringtones.site[email protected] or sRingtonelly shall acknowledge the counter-notification within 24 hours, and our Grievance Officer shall examine the counter-notification request provided by you.
Upon receipt of a legitimate counter-notification, we shall quickly transmit a copy within 48 hours to the individual who submitted the initial notice. This implies that the contact information that is entered in your counter-notification will be disclosed to the complainant, and the counter-notification may be made public by Ringtonelly or a third party.
During this period, the complaint may lead to an action seeking a court order to keep the content down. The complainant may utilize the information supplied in the counter-notification to bring a lawsuit against you. Please note that we cannot give any legal advice. Should you have questions, please see an attorney.
If we do not receive notification within 20 business days after submitting the counter-notice that the complainant is seeking a court order to prohibit continued infringement of the post or material at issue, we may reinstall or discontinue restricting access to the post or material that was deleted. Please remember that the decision to re-post or permanently suspend any item is at Ringtonelly’s exclusive discretion.
Please note that re-posting anything deleted in response to a copyright infringement complaint may result in permanent account suspension. If you feel the item was deleted in error, please register a counter-notification rather than re-posting the material.
A trademark is a term, symbol, slogan, design, or combination of any of the following that identifies the source of a product or service to the owner and differentiates it from the products or services of others.
Using another person’s trademark in a way that may mislead or deceive people into assuming that you are linked with the trademark owner may be a violation of Ringtonelly’s trademark policy.
Removal of Material or Suspension of Accounts: Any user content that infringes on another person’s trademark may be deleted from our platform. Your account may be suspended or canceled for multiple trademark violations in connection with your use of the Ringtonelly website or other breaches of the Terms of Service.
Trademark Infringement Notification
You can file a trademark report with us by email at [email protected], by giving the following information: s: Your name, address, telephone number, and email address. If you are an authorized representative of the uploader, such as an attorney, please be careful to clarify your affiliation with the trademark owner.
– A clear and thorough description of your trademark that you feel has been infringed, including the jurisdiction of registration, registration number, trademarked goods and services class.
– A scan of a trademark registration certificate or a direct link (URL) to your trademark record.
Information regarding the allegedly infringing content, including the URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing content
– A description of how the content has been violating your trademark.
– A statement that you have a good faith conviction that use of the trademark stated above, in the manner complained of, is not permitted by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement, given under penalty of perjury, that the above information is correct and that you are the trademark owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your electronic or physical signature To meet this requirement, you may enter your complete legal name (not that of a firm) at the bottom of your notification.
If we delete content in response to a notice of trademark infringement, we may notify the person you notified to alert them that the content was removed. We may also share them with your contact information, including your email address, the name of the trademark owner, and/or details of your report.
Objectionable content means content that infringes any applicable laws, regulations, or is otherwise harmful to minors. It also includes content that threatens the security or sovereignty of India, disturbs public order, is seditious, offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, or is threatening to minors’ safety.
Each user must verify that the content or materials they contribute are not in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Ringtonelly has a Chief Compliance Officer and a staff of specialists to monitor and verify all user-posted content on the Ringtonelly platform.
In case Ringtonelly identifies any offensive content, the same should be temporarily or permanently stopped within 24 hours in conformity with Article 19(2) of the Constitution of India and the Information Technology Act and Rules.
Ringtonelly shall store and preserve a copy of the user information and data of the individual uploading the objectionable content, including but not limited to the contact information, material history on the platform, and technical records, for a minimum of 180 days in compliance with the Information Technology Act and Rules.
Governmental or legal complaint
Upon being alerted by the government agency or obtaining a court order for any objectionable content placed on the Ringtonelly platform, Ringtonelly should stop the objectionable content within 36 hours of receiving such a governmental notification or court order.
Ringtonelly shall have a grievance officer who shall recognize such governmental notice or court order within 24 hours and appoint a nodal officer who shall be accessible to assist the law enforcement officials with response to such complaints.
The Chief Compliance Officer shall resolve such takedown concerns by locating and identifying the creator of such objectionable content within 72 hours of receiving such a complaint and advising the law enforcement officers of the same.
User Takedown Complaint
If you feel that objectionable or unlawful content was placed on Ringtonelly’s website, you can complain to us about such content on the Ringtonelly platform by sending us the following information:
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
– A thorough description of the objectionable or unlawful material, including the URL or other identifying location of the allegedly objectionable or unlawful content (please feel free to include screenshots in order to make it simpler for us to discover such content). (Please feel free to use screenshots in order to make it easier for us to locate such content.)
Your electronic or physical signature To meet this requirement, you may enter your complete legal name (not that of a firm) at the bottom of your notification. Submit the above information to us:
By email: [email protected] or
Upon receipt of a legitimate takedown notice of objectionable content, Ringtonelly may contact and alert the user who posted such content that an objectionable content complaint was received by us, and while we examine the said complaint, the said objectionable content shall be suspended.
Ringtonelly shall temporarily suspend the aforementioned offensive content and acknowledge the takedown complaint within 24 hours of receiving a valid complaint, and our Grievance Officer shall then examine the said content. The review procedure may take up to 15 days, and if the said content is deemed to be in violation of Article 19(2) of the Constitution of India and relevant legislation, then it will be permanently taken down within 24 hours of the conclusion of such a review.
Removal of content; suspension or termination of account
Any user-posted content that is in violation of relevant laws and regulations may be deleted from our platform. Please note that re-posting anything deleted in response to a takedown complaint may result in permanent account suspension. Further, your account may be permanently suspended or cancelled for numerous violations in connection with your use of the Ringtonelly website or other violations of the Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- The Ringtonelly Platform and all the content contained thereon or accessible through it (including, without limitation, text, images, photographs, website layout, broadcasts, graphics, artwork, music, audio clips, video clips, software, logos, trademarks, and trade names), the Platform’s look and feel, its design and organization, the arrangement, collection, and compilation of the foregoing (collectively, the “Platform Content”), and all the intellectual property rights embodied in or arising from any of the foregoing (including without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights, and other proprietary rights (including
- Your use of the platform or any services shall not be construed to award you any ownership rights in any of the platform content or any IP rights.
- Moreover, Ringtonelly does not give you any express or implied permission to use any of the foregoing except to the extent specifically permitted as follows:
- You may access, view, and use the platform content on your personal computer or mobile/internet-compatible device and make single copies or prints of such platform content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not erase, delete, remove, or otherwise modify or tamper with any of the proprietary notices affixed to such platform content.
- Except as authorized above, you may not otherwise alter, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, perform, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, or otherwise exploit the Ringtonelly platform, any of the platform content, or any of the IP rights.
- Any commercial use, distribution, publishing, or exploitation of the Ringtonelly Platform or the Platform Content by you (including, without limitation, via framing or linking to this website or application or through commercial transactions such as the reselling or redistribution of an image or other Platform Content available on or accessible through the Platform or its services) is strictly prohibited.
- YOU ONLY HAVE A LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THE PLATFORM AND THE PLATFORM CONTENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH RINGTONELLY’S TERMS OF SERVICE.
- If you make any illegal use of this platform or the platform content, you may violate copyright law, other laws of India, the laws of other countries, international treaties, and relevant state laws, and you may be exposed to responsibility for any such unauthorized use.
- In addition to any other rights or remedies, Ringtonelly may take legal action, in law or in equity, to recover damages against the defaulting and accountable parties in the case of unlawful use of the platform or platform content.
- Ringtonelly’s Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that Ringtonelly or its third-party licensors own the contents of the Ringtonelly Platform and all copyrights and other rights, titles, and interests in and to such content, and you agree not to challenge, directly or indirectly, Ringtonelly’s ownership (or that of its licensors) in and to such content.
- Nothing contained in this Policy or in our Terms of Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any name, logo, trademark, or service mark displayed in the Platform without the written permission of Ringtonelly or such third party that may own the trademark displayed via the Platform, and you may not use any name, logo, trademark, or service mark available via the Platform without prior written approval by Ringtonelly.
- Except as specifically authorized in this policy or our terms of service, you may not copy, display, distribute, perform, make derivative works of, or otherwise use the platform or its content.
- User-Uploaded Content
- When you post content (“user-uploaded content”) to Ringtonelly, you still maintain all of your rights of ownership in your uploaded content. However, by uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting your content on or to the Ringtonelly Platform, you grant Ringtonelly (and its successors) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part), and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed, in any medium, medium, or technology now known or later, in any medium, medium, or technology now known or later, in any medium, medium
- You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, and store and reproduce such content for personal use, as permitted by the platform and under our Terms of Service.
- You hereby represent and guarantee to Ringtonelly as follows:
- Your Uploaded Content, and each and every portion thereof, is an original work by you, or you have received all rights, licenses, consents, and permissions necessary in order to use it at any and all times during any relevant usage.
- Your Uploaded Content and the availability thereof on the Platform do not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights to private information.
- You have secured any and all required consents, licenses, and/or releases from any and all people appearing in your uploaded content in order to include their name, voice, picture, or likeness in your uploaded content and to distribute the same on the platform and via any Linked Services.
- Your uploaded content does not and will not constitute any obligation on the part of Ringtonelly, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, and/or shareholders.
- Ringtonelly reserves the right to, with or without reason, remove User Uploaded Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Platform, and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of the User Uploaded Content breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person’s rights or violates any law, rule, or regulation.
- Infringement of intellectual property
- If you feel that your protected work was placed on Ringtonelly’s platform or otherwise hosted by Ringtonelly without authority, you may warn us by sending an infringement or takedown notification.
- To seek the removal of content based upon infringement or violation of your rights, you must file a notification as per our Infringement/TTakedown Policy.
- If you have filed an infringement or takedown notification with us, we may contact you if we require any further information or have any additional questions regarding your notification.
- Ringtonelly shall temporarily stop the abovementioned material and acknowledge the notification within 24 hours, and our Grievance Officer shall examine the infringement or takedown request received from you. The review procedure may take up to 20 days, and if the above-mentioned content is deemed to be in violation of or infringing on your rights, then it shall be permanently taken down within 36 hours of the conclusion of such an evaluation.
- All information given in your infringement or takedown report may be communicated to the uploader of the content and otherwise made public in any way by Ringtonelly or a third party.
- Before making a notice, please be advised that purposefully submitting a deceptive or fraudulent report may lead to responsibility for damages under governing laws.
- Please note that Ringtonelly is not in a position to judge disputes between third parties if Ringtonelly has not been made a party to the dispute.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ringtonelly and its affiliates, authorized sublicensees, and distributors, and each of their employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives, from any and all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the platform, service, content, or otherwise from your user-uploaded content, violation of our Terms of Service, or infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or
- For the avoidance of dispute, you hereby undertake to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Ringtonelly from any and all claims by a third party owning, controlling, or claiming any right in or to your uploaded content, including claims for any royalties and use or re-use fees.
- Ringtonelly retains the right to take exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall help and cooperate with iringtone.site in asserting any applicable defenses at your sole expense.